Clogger’s first generation of the Zero trousers was a game changer for the industry; the first lightweight, arborist chainsaw protective trousers. The new Zero adds even more durability, embracing your movements so you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. The women’s edition of the Clogger Zero trousers were purposely designed for the professional female arborist whereby the shape, fit and comfort has been altered for the best possible fit.
- Same lightweight design, with the Zero Generation 2 pants weighing less than 1kg. (Medium)
- Made from a UV protective and cooling outer fabric, which is engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat. The cooling outer fabric is also engineered to move moisture away from the skin keeping you cooler.
- 4-way stretch outer fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility.
- Made with a high abrasion-resistant fabric which has been incorporated from the knee down increasing the durability in high wear areas such as over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw, when hanging off the harness.
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit & extra comfort.
- Belt loops to fit 50 mm belt.
- Two zipped hip pockets which are individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust and an additional pocket on the left thigh, all of which are easily accessible while wearing a harness.
- High-vis panels featured on the front and the rear.
- Tough, large mesh cooling vents at the rear of both legs for extra ventilation and air flow.
- Lace hooks.
- Slim fit design.
- The outer fabric of the garment been reinforced.
Certified to AS/NZS4453.3:1997