Contractors face congested underground conditions, unmarked utilities and increasingly strict regulations, making accurate, and timely locating more important than ever.
With the Verifier G3, users can expect the same core qualities that defined the Verifier G2 product line including: a durable design with antennas mounted in rubber isolators to standup to the toughest jobsite conditions, most accurate push button Peak depths in the market, and the exclusive McLaughlin three-year warranty and weather-proof guarantee.
- Increase production with the automatic depth and current index measurements located on all screen modes allows operators to locate on the move.
- Two gain control modes – The G3 features both semi-automatic gain ideal for congested environments and manual gain for increased speed and productivity.
- In addition to individual Peak and Null screens, there is now a combined Peak/Null operator friendly screen, at a glance shows high accuracy peak data combined with high speed null mode data simultaneously.
- The new compass icon feature quickly identifies the direction of the utility path in reference to the receiver which allows direction changes or intersections to be quickly and accurately followed.
- Continuing McLaughlin’s heritage of strong accurate induction locating allows for quick painless verification of marks or proposed excavation sweeps without any hookup required.
- The clamp is not limited to pipe size with the innovative clamp design that can be attached to the utility, and does not need to encompass it. Exclusive one size fits all coil clamps that are completely waterproof.
- 3 Year warranty including water damage. Robust construction and rubber mounted internals equate in an instrument that never needs calibration.